Don’t Leave Your Mental Health to Chance
Trust Winds of Change Mental Health Center in Missoula, MT
Our facility will provide mental health assessments if you live in the community and have private pay or Medicaid. We serve low income adults and children with conditions like depression, bipolar disorder and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
- Case Management: Our recovery coaches will provide you or your family member with referrals and information about resources. They will also help plan for mental health treatment and follow-up.
- Community-Based Psychiatric and Rehabilitation Services (CBPRS): This will help patients learn everyday skills like grocery shopping, budgeting, socializing and more. They can learn in group or individual settings.
- Adult Group Homes: J's Place, La Casa, Casa Dos, Casa Tres, and Casa Cuatro are licensed adult group homes that will help teach your loved one living skills. Referrals are available to social and financial help organizations and medical providers.
- Peer Support: A trained peer will help members reach their potential through support and education.
- Recovery Mall: This is where all of our groups and meetings take place. We offer a variety of social activities, arts, exercise and skill-building groups.